Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Decade.

An entire decade just went by. The fourth such event in my life, do not remember anything of the transition from 70s-80s as I was a toddler then. 80s-90s was quite significant, as I became a teenager then, India was changing rapidly, Indian political landscape was in an unprecedented mess, it was also the advent of the Cable TV, liberalization, Sachin Tendulkar. 90s-00s was also a major milestone for me, as it coincided with my graduation and stepping into the adult world with my first job. And the 00s-10s also had a special gift for me in the form of a little angel as a daughter.

So can't wait to see what the 10s-20s will have in store :) and nothing to say about the years in between.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vijay Basrur said...

I hope it is filled with the joys of parenting. Nothing comes remotely close to it. Best wishes

10:32 PM  
Blogger Samrat said...

Thanks Dude. Yes I believe that's what I will remember this coming decade for later in life.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home