Friday, July 18, 2003

Bring in The Blues
Dunno why blue is associated with depression. It is my favorite color, and I obviously dont believe that I am in any way depressed or sad.
Blue is the color of the clear sparkling sky, which in the curent monsoon season is a rarity. Infact the dull gray skies brings on melancholia. After the initial euphoria of the rains. the perpetual grey canopy does seems boring. One longs for the clear days of spring and autumn.
Blue is also in prominence among the water bodies. clear blue lakes and seas, exude vivacity. just as Brooke Shields did in Blue Lagoon.
Gray skies are known to induce depression, the scientific explanantion AFAIK is that the pigment called melamin which is an anti-depressant is produced when there is sunshine, so lack of it leads to bouts of low feelings.

So it had to be Blue which I chose for my new template.
So when I am Feeling Blue All I have to do is take a look at you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home