Friday, January 24, 2003

Quizzing

Quizzing has been one of the passions of life for me, it still is ,but I have a feeling that the best days are over, it is a bit ironic as one's reportoire of knowledge always goes on increasing provided one doesnt have amnesia or Parkinson's or Alzeimer's disease etc etc, though one tends to forget things in due course of time, but the net effect is always an augmentation. Quizzing prowess is not directly proportional to the data in your head, but how well you have organized that data, made it useful i.e. Information. Enthusiasm, the will and ability to comprehend a long question cull out the relevant hints or pointers, using lateral thinking for connects. Not to say that these faculties diminish with age, but with added responsibilities, plus lack of practice, irregular quizzing activity do take their toll.
I hope I can continue doing quizzing, and keep on meeting and having a friend circle which is equally enthusiastic about it.
Till now I have been quite lucky to be a part of COEP BoatClub and to have Ramanand as my colleague in PSPL .
So I should make the most of it till it lasts.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home