Saturday, July 23, 2005

I am Back
Been quite long since I posted something. Not unusual for me. A combination of laziness and work and other priorities. I must have thought numerous times, mostly while sitting in the class and feeling distracted; that I should write on so-and-so topic, but by the time I am in front of the computer later that inspiration is gone, and there are dozens of other things on my mind. (Infact I wrote this post also over a week!).
The fourth term is at full swing out here. The summer internship in Bangalore was a breeze compared to this. Really miss the weather of Bangalore but am glad to be relieved of the traffic. Lucknow was a steaming cauldron when I came here. Went for a purchase of a desert cooler pronto. But unfortunately after a couple of days the skies opened up. So the money for the cooler went down the drain along with the rain. It was an accelerated depreciation. Now I use it occasionally only as a fan. The weather here is much better than last year, nice overcast mornings, pleasant evenings but sometimes it gets all muggy and sweaty. That is the time I decide to lug my books and make a sojourn to the library and study in comfort of the AC.
My mid-term exams going on currently. How ironic that I wrote this post in the middle of my exams and didn't find time earlier. But I guess this is the paradox of life . (Oops too strong and irrelevant words, the rustiness of not writing is showing).
Exams went off relatively well, had two exams per day for two days (whew!) . Preparation was adequate, best part was I didn't get nervous or psyched out even once; which happened sometimes in the first year. This is a positive sign and I am proud that I was confident. My marks may not be top of the class but would not be in the bottom half also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home