Wednesday, January 07, 2004

New Year and Life
New year is on to me like a flash, I feel it was just a few days before when I had jotted down my resolutions for 2003.
Considering that the success ratio of the resolutions was less than that of the Bangladesh cricket team, I will refrain from them this year. Anyways life is now in an advanced state of flux. both personally and professionally, so I have just decided to go along with the flow.
2003 was eventful, undertook transition from brahmacharya to grihastha. I guess that's one of the most important events in one's life. A few more could be, passing out of school/college, getting a job, having a kid, India winning a test series in Australia.
The best thing about marriage till now for me, apart from a certain physical activity is good wholesome food, living in a bachelor pod for the last 3yrs compounded with a 4yr hostel life, had me craving for these homely meals. My taste buds and digestive system are definitely glad for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home